Tuesday 3 January 2017

Weekend Game Plan's Super Bowl Pick

It's the NFL playoffs, time for me to put my money where my mouth is. As usual, I pick a team to win the Super Bowl with some buddies. Last year, I had my Broncos and raked home the dough. How sweet it was. This year I have no Broncos. But I do have a pick in mind.

On the AFC side of things, football betting should be confined to two teams: the Patriots and the Steelers. Both have playoff pedigrees, both have offenses that are on track and both have great coaches. I don't believe in the limited abilities of Alex Smith, as it will have to be the Chiefs' D that will carry them.

Over in the NFC, everyone is excited about Dallas. Me, not so much. I firmly believe that the rookie factor at quarterback will hurt them against top defenses. For that reason I really like Seattle and the Giants, the two best Ds left.

So, to me the Super Bowl is New England versus Seattle, a rematch from a couple of years ago, with the Pats once again coming out on top.

There you have it. My Super Bowl pick, for what it's worth. Enjoy the playoffs everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment